Why is brand strategy so important?
Strategic representation of your brand to attract and appeal your customers based on principle of serving them with quality and determination is brand strategy.
Proven 14 steps for building a brand strategy:
What is the need of building a personal brand?
Develop your internal brand:
Internal brand constitute of substance-the principles of your business in 4 different form- your purpose, vision, mission and values.
- Purpose – Your intention of serving your customer-internal belief statement.
- Vision—Aspirations of achieving success.
- Mission—Commitment-Attain committed goals.
- Values—Holds in place the purpose, vision and mission of business.
Why you should craft a unique brand position?
Position your brand:
- Define your target audience-understand in depth all aspects of them.
- Take into consideration their problems regarding their needs for which your product is a solution.
- Identify your competitors: Map your market landscape-know the competitors present in market and what your audience are getting from them.
- SWOT analysis:
- Know your competitors strengths and weakness in the product which is appealing to your customers.
- Search for a gap in the strengths of what your competitor is serving which can become your opportunity to serve your customers.
- Use a different strategy than your competitor that appeals the customers.
Why you should express the qualities of your product and brand?
- Brand Expression: Expressing the feel of your business for your customers.
- Brand character:
Brand character represent personality, authentic authoritative brand voice of your business.
- Shape your brand personality:
Personal characteristics are in alignment with the code of conduct in business that connect and infuse these characteristics of your brand with your products in an authentic way that appeal your customers.
- Identify tone of your own brand voice:
What we say to our audience is important but how we say it is more valuable.
- Verbal expression:
Communicating your brand expression through words.
- Create your own brand name and Tag line:
Search for a unique trustworthy product serving related idea that clearly represent your brand Identity, use it as your brand name. Add a tag line mentioning the purpose of your business. Along with a promise of commitment to serving customers.
- Core message:
- Expression of your principle purpose of creating business and products needed by your customers.
- Spicy telling:
Expressing the all above statements in an attractive and appealing manner to your customers.
How you can reach your brand expression to your customers?
Communicating your brand expression through media and advertisements.
- Visual identity:
Create your own unique brand logo that represents the purpose of your business.
- Design a unique advertising strategy to limelight your product is in alignment with the purpose of your business.
Represent your product in printed format in such a way that your customers feel they need it and want to buy it to fulfill their need.
- Develop your messaging strategy:
How you are going to convey your message to your customer. What do you want to convey?
- Craft your own original brand story:
Write an original story of the purpose and intention behind the setup of your business. Telling your belief and commitment for serving the customers.
Brand and advertise your product in all possible media and typographs where your customers will see it. Be it physical stores, books, journals, e-commerce and so on.
Even if a desktop version of your marketing content looks great, be sure to check that it translates across devices. Consumers expect cohesion across platforms, and the better accessibility you provide your audience, the more likely they are to purchase.
Remember that authenticity reigns supreme in any of these strategies. Once you have that, an online presence allows you to connect with your audience in ways previously unknown and build a brand that they’ll continuously want to engage with.
Making Effective Digital Marketing Strategy is really a big task. You have to do a lot of homework for that.
First of all, make sure you know all the aspects of Digital Marketing that are very much needed in the task you are going to put on.
Now when you are ready to make strategy for this, lets consider some points:
- Decide who are your Customers: You must be knowing who you are selling to. It is the most important step to find – Who, When, What, and Where your customer is.
- Check for their Interests: The audience never responds to that content/information they are not interested in. So you must work on it, and have to do some research on the interests of your targeted customers to approach them in a better way.
- Create Engaging and Interesting Content: When connecting with the customer, you must seem to be interesting to them. Your content must engage them within your words so that they may not loose interest in you and read your content till the end. This is the only way you can convey your idea to your audience.
- Offer a Deal that Excites Both: The customer will only work with you if he feels that he is getting more than what he is paying. So try to create a deal that may not offset you and also make the customer happy with the deal.
- Use your Digital Marketing Skills: Now the time has come when you have to show up your skills and impress the customer.
- Follow up: Now the time came for the follow ups. Its always said, “Once a customer, always will be a customer”. Once someone have hired you for your service can also be turned out to your customer again, the only thing you need to do is a better Follow up. You can also use your digital marketing skills here, like –
- Social Media Marketing,
- Email Marketing,
- Influence Marketing, etc.
Thus, we have seen there are many aspects which needs to be taken into consideration while branding a product or a service. These may be to craft your brand collateral, devise brand awareness strategy, position to launch your brand then every time analyze, optimize and evolve using SWOT analysis.
Did you find this article informative?
What is your view about this?
Do you have any related queries regarding this?
If you really liked my article do comment below.
If you have any query in your mind do write in the comments below. I will try my best to answer all the queries.
About me: I am on a mission to awaken the inner potential of 1,00,000 people by helping them build and grow through my knowledge creation ecosystem and live a peaceful life.